Hotel Taft - Edited

Opened in 1926 as the Manger Hotel and then sold in 1931, the Manger became Hotel Taft. Featuring 2,250 rooms and connected to the Roxy Theater, it was the largest hotel in Times Square.

The Taft became famous for it’s restaurant, the Taft Grill, and for it’s performances by The George Hall Orchestra. The hotel operates today as The Michelangelo.