Sandusky Bay

The Sandusky Bay Bridge acquired May 1, 1936 by the State Bridge Commission of Ohio for the purpose of making it a free bridge. Auto tolls were immediately reduced from fifty to twenty-five cents, saving the traveling public over $200,000.00 annually.

Use this bridge and help make it free.

Commissioners:
Nick Stevens, Chairman
Roy Irons
Oscar P. Grischy