Postcards

St Clare’s Roman Catholic Church, Windsor, Ontario, Canada

September 23, 2016

St Clares R.C. Church Windsor

This beautiful Art Deco building was designed by Albert H. Lothian and built between 1930 and 1931. Originally St. Clare’s Roman Catholic Church, today it is St. Peter’s Maronite Catholic Church. Located on Tecumseh Road this wonderful landmark still lends itself to worship from the masses.

Canada’s Historic Places

St. Peter’s Maronite Church

 

 

Leave a Reply